1 Set (2 Pcs) of Jewellery Box.
1) Hand Painted Authentic Kashmiri Wood Craft Decorative Trinket Box made by skilled and awarded artisans from Kashmir, India. Wood Crafts is a traditional craft and is passed on from one generation to next generation in a family. It is still made by hand in small home shops where the whole family sit together and engage in the art of making Woodcrafts.
2) Wood is one of the most beautiful handicrafts of Kashmir. Kashmiri craft recycles wood into beautiful artifacts hand-painted by expert craftsmen. Wood Craft has a long and rich tradition in Kashmir, it is a delicate decorative art which shows the artistic zeal of a craftsman.
3) The process of creating masterpieces under this craft includes 2 main steps. The first is the Sakhtsazi or the actual production of the item. The second is the Naqashi when the item is painted with many numbers of motifs. Both these steps sound relatively simple but in reality takes a lot of time, patience & Labor of our hardworking Craftsmen.
4) It is a perfect utility item for keeping your expensive and precious Jewellery hold at one place.
5) Inside is made up of soft velvet and outside is made up of wood.
6) Perfect for wedding shopping or occasional shopping and Best and perfect wedding gift.
7) This box provides you with sufficient storage space for your Jewellery, Bangles, trinkets, charms, etc.
8) Wood Handicraft by Artisans From Kashmir All Products of "India Meets India" are Proudly made By Various Indian Awarded NGO's and Rural Artisans of all age groups. 100% Authentic Quality Product.
9) Fast Shipping, Specially Handcrafted & Handmade for Gifting, Home Decor, Personalized Gifting. Carefully wrapped and packaged in a sturdy box with bubble wrap & foam for safe shipping and delivery all over India.
An epitome of native craftsmanship took shape in several humble homes amidst the very hearts of Kashmir several years ago. Born in Persia was this delicate and decorative art of Paper mache. This Pers...Continue reading.
“For it is in giving that we receive” – Francis of Assisi ! After years and years of research and study, it has been proven that there’s altogether a different aspect of human psychology in...Continue reading.