PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the website (www.deluxora.com) its contents and using the Services offered through the website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Deluxora Private Limited, its franchisor, affiliates, and partners.
1. www.deluxora.com is an internet-based content and e-commerce web portal operated by Deluxora Private Limited, a company incorporated under Companies Act 2013.
2. Use of the website is offered to you on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these terms, as may be posted on the website from time to time. Deluxora Private Limited at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a user from registering on the website without assigning any reason thereof.
You will receive a password upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Deluxora Private Limited of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out / sign out from your account at the end of each session. Deluxora Private Limited cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Deluxora provides an e-commerce web portal for the online and offline sale of personal and corporate gifts to its registered users. The web service enables users to purchase Deluxora products. Upon placing an order, Deluxora Private Limited shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the website are permitted only after written permission from Deluxora Private Limited. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the website is not permitted.
You agree and undertake to use the website and the service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
5. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
9. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in India; and
10. Violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the website contained elsewhere herein.
11. Exploit any of the services. We might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
12. You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Deluxora Private Limited, its franchisor, associates and partners.
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Deluxora Private Limited or the Website and Deluxora Private Limited is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. Deluxora Private Limited is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any linked site. Deluxora Private Limited is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Deluxora Private Limited or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the website or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Deluxora Private Limited from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Deluxora Private Limited that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products, and Services may change at Deluxora Private Limited’s discretion.
1. Deluxora Private Limited may suspend or terminate your use of the website or any service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If Deluxora Private Limited terminates your use of the website, any service, delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service, Deluxora Private Limited will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on DELUXORA PRIVATE LIMITED, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Deluxora Private Limited to begin an investigation.
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Deluxora Private Limited reserves the right to cancel all such orders without any liability. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account.
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
Deluxora Private Limited may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria and any additional criteria as defined by Deluxora Private Limited:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
2. Invalid address given in order details.
3. Any malpractice used to place the order.
Use of materials on the site
Deluxora Private Limited is unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize, or reproduce any part of the site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than as permitted by the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or The Trademark Act, 1999 or any equivalent legislation as applicable.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of the notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
Operation of E-Wallet
Deluxora Private Limited shall operate E-wallet on its website for ease of doing payment.
Some of the salient features of our E-Wallet account are as follows:
1. It's safe and secured.
2. You cannot use balance available in your Deluxora e-wallet account to make payment/shop/ recharge for any other website.
3. As per our refund policy, Deluxora will credit customers’ e-wallet account for an amount equivalent to order value in case of receipt of any damaged product.
4. Deluxora is not liable to pay any interest on the balance available in your e-wallet account.
5. The amount available in your e-wallet is not transferable to any other e-wallet account of the user registered on Deluxora.com
6. As per RBI norms, this e-wallet is closed PPI' (Pre-paid Payment Instrument) type which means, under closed PPI, any balance lying to the credit of the user, can only be used for buying products thru our website only.
7. Maximum amount to be transferred to e-wallet account is Rs.10,000/- (Ten thousand Indian rupees only).
8. Part payment through e-wallet is not possible. Further, payment through e-wallet is not possible if the order value is less than Rs. 1000/- per order. A maximum of Rs. 300/- can be redeemed through E-wallet account on the value of more than Rs. 1000/- per order.
9. Balance available in e-wallet account cannot be transferred to your bank account nor money can be directly transferred from your bank account/debit card to your e-wallet account.
10. By signup on www.deluxora.com, your e-wallet account is automatically created and the same is active for any online transactions thru the website.
Deluxora Private Limited reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the website and/or different promotional schemes prevailing on the website. DELUXORA PRIVATE LIMITED, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme or all the schemes from the website.
In case of any query pertaining to the use of E-wallet schemes, please email us at email@example.com or call +91-9594-66-88-33
For any product, schemes, offers, E-wallet related query, give us a call on +91 9594-66-88-33 or write to us at the address given below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with our services, call at the above number and ask for registration of your Complaint. Our complaint handling experts would attend to your issue straight away. If your concern still remains unresolved, please drop an email to email@example.com
Our mailing address is:
Deluxora Private Limited
123, Globe Estate, Plot no.C-9,
MIDC Phase- I, Dombivli (East)
Dist.: Thane 421203
Call : +91 9594-66-88-33.